Communication with the patient
In this module on communication with the patient, Professor Mattheos presents key parameters involved in achieving patient satisfaction and treatment success. After completing this module you will know how successful treatment is defined and understand the strategies and aims of effective communication with patients.
Price 14.99 EUR Buy module
To earn CE credits a lecture has to be watched completely and the referring exam needs to be passed. An exam is passed if at least 70% of all answers are correct.
After achievement a personal certificate is issued. It is valid 1 year. The certificate is anytime retrievable in the „My certificates“ area on Dental Campus.
The exam can be repeated twice. Each re-examination can be taken after anytime.
For CE information click here
After completing this module you should be able to:
- Understand the role of the dentist in holistic patient assessment
- Assess how patients form their treatment expectations
- Identify how the patient’s expectations can interfere with the treatment
- Assess the patient’s expectations and perceptions
- Establish a safe ‘pre-treatment baseline’
- Effectively communicate the treatment plan
- Understand, in general, what is important to communicate to the implant patient