Critical considerations and clinical techniques for soft tissue management
Explore advanced techniques in soft tissue management through this informative module. In five dynamic lectures, explore critical topics such as blood supply and incision planning, the Coronally Advanced Flap technique for root coverage, connective tissue grafting (Langer vs. Zucchelli techniques), soft tissue substitutes, and the tunnel technique.
Price 5.85 EUR Buy module
Total lectures time: 58 minutes
Assessment time: 1 h 42 minutes
To earn CE credits a lecture has to be watched completely and the referring exam needs to be passed. An exam is passed if at least 70% of all answers are correct.
After achievement a personal certificate is issued. It is valid 1 year. The certificate is anytime retrievable in the „My certificates“ area on Dental Campus.
The exam can be repeated 4 times. Each re-examination can be taken after anytime.
For CE information click here
After completing this module you should be able to:
- Understand the difference in flap preparation related to the blood supply.
- Understand the technique of coronally advanced flap.
- Understand harvesting techniques of autogenous grafts.
- Understand the indications for coronally advanced flap technique.
- Learn the clinical step-by-step process of the coronally advanced flap technique.
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of the coronally advanced flap technique.
- Understand the effectiveness of soft tissue grafts .
- Learn the clinical step-by-step process of the Langer technique.
- Learn the clinical step-by-step process of the Zucchelli Technique.
- Understand the modified coronally advanced flap technique.
- Understand the differences between acellular dermal and collagen soft tissue substitutes.
- Understand the various approaches for the application of soft tissue substitutes.
- Understand the Tunnel technique.
- Understand the differences between the Tunnel and modified coronally advanced flap technique.